IRCTC Registration Process: The Indian Railway online services portal IRCTC has updated its portal and added a few more new services to cater to users with better services. IRCTC, one of the most reliable online booking services, has upgraded to the latest version beta from its old version to improve its services for users. The latest updated one is quite distinct from the old one.
We, in this post, share the information with regards to the IRCTC registration procedure and simple steps to create an IRCTC account. IRCTC, as we are aware, is a subsidiary of Indian Railways that caters to users with tourism, online ticketing operations in Indian Railways. It’s the second busiest online portal where a maximum of 5 to 60 lakh reservations per day takes place every day. To book your ticket online, you need to create an IRCTC account on this portal.
How to Register On IRCTC
IRCTC Registration: The Indian Government has been promoting digital payment and encouraging everyone to adopt online cashless transactions and payments ever since demonetization. As a result, everyone in India has been gradually making use of technology and apps to lessen the usage of hard cash and maximize digital payment. Therefore, booking online tickets is not an exception though. Booking tickets online will minimize your time and efforts rather than standing in the queue and waiting for tickets to buy.
Below is the simple method to register on IRCTC with simple steps.
In order to book tickets online, you are supposed to have an IRCTC account. We here explain how to create an IRCTC account.
IRCTC Registration 2021 – Create IRCTC Account In Simple Ways
Indian Railways has been putting each and every effort to make online booking simple and easier than ever before. A lot of people are working on it to simplify the process of creating an IRCTC account and booking tickets online. IRCTC is Indian Railways’ official website where you can book your ticket by logging in with your credentials. You can verify your PNR status after ticket booking to know the booking status. The trusted and reliable Indian railway’s official website is IRCTC.
Follow the list of below things to create a new IRCTC account.
You need to have a unique Email ID and mobile number
While entering your password, the password must be 8-15 characters which are a combination of small letters, capital letters, and digits.
Fill in all the info duly as per the given instructions.
A lot of us think that it’s hard to register and book tickets online on the IRCTC portal. However, if you follow all the given steps meticulously, you can register and book tickets without any issue.
Create New Account on IRCTC – IRCTC Registration Guide
In case, if you have booked a ticket unknowingly, you can have an option to cancel your tickets online through some simple steps, and the amount in return will be credited into your account. Therefore, if you’re aware of the process of booking tickets online, we will guide you through simple methods.
Follow the below methods to create an account.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to IRCTC official website and click on the Register button that appears on the home page.
- Enter your username and password (must be between 8 – 15 characters consisting of a small letter and capital letter and digit)
- Select any security question and give an answer to it.
- Fill in the other details like first Name, Last Name, Gender, Occupation, DOB, and other details.
- Enter your valid Email ID and mobile number
- Fill in your present and permanent address details like State, City, Pincode, Nationality, and more.
- Verify Captcha.
- Check the given box of terms and conditions
- Before you click on the submit button, please make sure that everything you entered on it is correct.
- After verifying all details, click on the Submit Registration Form button. It opens a new window or else it shows an error you made while filling up the form.
- After successful registration, a verification window will be shown with information like your registration is finished and your User ID and password.
Now you can log in to the website by entering your user ID and Password. To log in to your account, enter your user ID and password used for the registration process.